Tuesday, July 8, 2008

in a matter of hours

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I leave for Mexico in a little over 24 hours. I just had my first class with Dr. Vaccarella and it went pretty well. I have to admit that after only 2 hours of sleep I was nodding off pretty bad. I would have gotten more sleep but you see- mom, joe, and I stayed up talking and such. Joe decided to go to bed before mom and I did and he was in the bathroom getting ready and mom decided to go hide under his bed. Joe came out of the bathroom and asked me if I was going to leave the upstairs, but I told him I had some stuff I had to do, really I was just waiting to see what happened. Joe went in his room and shut the door and I heard mom scream and walked in there. Mom was dying laughing and joe was standing in the dark in his boxers a little shocked and confused as to what was going on.
I basically laughed for hours and hours. good times. maybe Joe will learn to check under his bed next time.

i will miss him,
and mom and dad.

1 comment:

s. wells said...

that'll teach joe to not walk around naked