Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well I am in the state of Chiapas now,
I am a totally of 16 hours from Merida right now. sitting in the car with 12 people for 16 hours has been an interesting experience.
I am extremely homesick.
and a little physically not feeling well. The roads here are really terrible and in order to get here we had about 10 hours on really REALLY bumby roads and then 6 hours of driving WAY to fast on EXTREMELY curvy roads. it made me VERY sick...and I;m like putting things in BOLD.
I have to go now explore the town we are in. I miss you all dearly.

Hasta Luego.

2 comments:

s. wells said...

oh suz, cara mia, tua inglese ha disintegrato e per me anche. i remember those rides in mexico, you were probably too young back then. i'm praying for your health today!

baci affettuosi

Anonymous said...

Hola mi muchacha del bebe! Realmento lel falto y espero que usted esto teniendoun dia mejor hoy que anterior en la semana.
Coma el un monton de mangos y de buena fruta para mi y el papa! Le amanos y estamos rogando para usted. beso, brazo, momma : )