Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A List of Tops-

Since i have been here in Mexico i have made up a list of tops for myself.

Here is to Tops-

experiences
1.Abualita calling the Tortugas.
2. Making friends with the Lopez family, plus Taco and Carrnela (the little dogs)
3. Visit to Uxmal, Mayan site.
4. learning to get a bus to stop
5. Bargaining in the Market(i have been deemed the best person at getting cheap things.)

foods
1. Fresh Fruits everyday!
2. Lime on EVERYTHING i eat
3. white rice
4. Poc Chuc....dun dun duuuunnnnn.
5. Marinda

Buys
1. Kavu Purse..totally the best ever.
2. Chacos.
3. white throw from the market
4. chess set made from fish bones
5. mountain hat. oh yeaaaaah.

gifts
1. Yucatan purse
2.CAMERA!!! -that is top to everything it think.
3. MP3 player. (that has saved me from listening to some terrible conversations.
4. a new roll of toilet paper.
5. a lot of medicine from Dr. Vacarella.

Miss-
1. Joe
2. Mom, dad, sarah, patrick, laura, john, summer
3. Corey Fox.
4. AMERICAN FOOOOOOOOOODDDDD
5. American TV.


I love you all.

5 comments:

s. wells said...

suz,
[patrick said, " i was in there somewhere!"]

i'm excited about your tops! i hope to see the things you bring back- especially the pictures.
joe misses you.

i miss and love you,

sarha

Anonymous said...

I think I miss you the most! You should have put me as #2. Totally.

Come see me when you get back!!

Come now!

Laura

Anonymous said...

suz HURRY and come home!!i miss you!! g-mother
sara's ring was sooo pretty.

corey said...

stoked i made it on a list. fo real.

Anonymous said...

Laura, If Suz had put you two I would have been three : ( and I'm the mom! Suz, come home to me. I misssssssss you the most!