Friday, July 25, 2008

Lesson Learned

Last night i found out that at a certain point at the end of the day all of the water goes away.
I got in the cold shower as i usually do at the end of the day and about 2 minutes into it i notice the water pressure slows, and then slows more. i quickly rinsed out my shampoo and then the water was gone.
I got out and then realized that i hadnt washed my face, and i still needed to brush my teeth.
All of the water was gone though.
dang.

Lesson Learned- dont be the last to get a shower, and dont take a showe late at night.

2 comments:

s. wells said...

where does water go when it goes out late at night?

a perplexing problem...

Anonymous said...

the houses have a tank on the top of the house, and that is their water for the day, or two days. I{m not sure how that part works, but we were out for the day.