Monday, June 30, 2008

bzzzzz

First of all- I love my new Camera!




I leave for Mexico in 8 days and I am not prepared at all.

I'm not even sure what being prepared looks like, but I'm not it.

I have started writing my response papers to the 60 pages of reading I had. I've had over 2 months to work on it and I'm just now doing it. Maybe I work better under pressure.

I know I have to finish them at least by Thursday afternoon because William Joseph will be here Thursday night!!

This coming weekend should be wonderful. Joe's family is coming down the 4th, and Joe will be here an extra day. I'm excited.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..it is me again!! The 9th is an important day for us as well. John and I will be loading our moving truck!! We are heading to Athens July 10th!! Whoopie.

Can't wait for you and Joe to come visit!! It will be loads of fun..

be sure to update this thing while you are gone.

Oh, and have you found out if you can take mace with you? If you can't, than you need to look for some once you get to Mexico. How long will you be gone?

Julie said...

Suz!

I hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico...I'll sure be praying for you and thinking about you. I can't wait to hear all about it when I see you again in August!

Julie

s. wells said...

yay! i'm excited about your fun weekend, and your trip to mexico. you'll get everything done- you might need to shut yourself in your room for a while- but you'll get it done.

thanks for posting pics so often. i love them.