Friday, July 17, 2009

Lovely Ride

This afternoon Joe told me "I've got to get out of the house...let's have date night"
I was completely fine with this seeing as how we ate poppy seed chicken for a week straight and how we have been eating roast for the past two meals. 
While I finished getting ready to leave J researched italian places to eat (for relatively inexpensive), he ended up find a play called Theresa's Pizza. It was SUPER good! it had crust like Pizza hut and toppings like...heaven. While we were eating he said "I looked at the reviews and didn't see anything for this place" I thought it was so cute how he looked at the reviews. I love how he researches things. Right now he is looking up new phone plans. We aren't changing until October probably, but if he starts looking now...then we may find something by then.
I am just going to watch and wait and then do whatever he says is best. 

As we were riding home we rolled the windows down to get some fresh air. that didn't last long though. it is 66 out side and feels cold. "This is NOT summer time!" J said. "This is like ... october in alabama..." He's right. It is very cool outside, especially without the humidity.

I need real winter clothes. I feel like the winter is going to be a shock to my body.

No comments: