Friday, July 24, 2009

He Loves Me

Joe has a wonderful way of remembering little things I say I like. A few weeks back I mentioned something about having candles at the dinner table.  Then another day I mentioned something about background music during dinner. Each of these things were said different days, different weeks. 
Yesterday I worked until 5 and he only worked until 12. When I got home I was greeted with the smell of taco seasoned hamburger meat and Joe waiting at the door to kiss me. When I walked into the kitchen he had the table set, a candle lit in a nice candle holder, flowers in a vase on the table, and all of the things for taco salad lined up neatly on the counter. He even took the time to put all of the toppings in individual prep bowls. I was blown away! He just stood there grinning from ear to ear. I walked into the office and he had cleaned the whole desk top off so it could fit my computer as well as his. 
He is so wonderful and full of surprises! 

2 comments: