Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Firsts

Joe and I started our new jobs today.
I am in IT for production assistant and Joe is over in Admissions for an assistant for admissions. He is working all day today, so I'm home alone. 
I only worked for half a day, and that was more than enough for me! I think I'm going to really enjoy the job once I understand better what is going on. It's just that today there was A LOT of information I had to hear and remember. I basically just messed with a program for recording cassettes into a digital format.... there was also a lot of codes and what not to put into the computer for different reasons. I think I'll get the hang of it sometime.

Joe and I are both working 20 hours a week right now. Actually he is working a little more. 
He still has a youth pastor interview on monday night, so that could lead to something good.

I need to go rest my brain.

4 comments:

Sarah W K said...

i hear ya on resting the brain...i've been dumped into learning a language that sounds like goobledy-gob. but it's fun ;)

can't wait to hear more about your job!

Anonymous said...

glad you liked your 1st day on your job. your brain will not get molded if you keep it busy!!!
g-mother
i am so so glad you got the job you wanted.

sarahwells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Joe,wish you good luck on your interview for the youth pastor. you will have a good helper.love you 2.
g-mother