Monday, September 3, 2007

sniff sniff

My nose is running like a faucet right now, and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel so sick!!!
I have just returned to Montevallo from a 3 day visit in Dothan. I have to say that for now I am glad to be back here. I didn't realize how amazingly fresh it feels to be in an unfamiliar place. I am glad to walk around in the afternoon and see new faces in everyplace. within the first 5 minutes I was in Dothan I saw a least 20 people that I know not that that is a bad thing, I am just enjoying this new "season" of newness. Now that I am back and I am ready to take over with my trusty side-kick Catherine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are, uh...something else.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Love, L-

Anonymous said...

Nice.
Tell me how those pictures turn out...
I heard you had a hotttt model.

s. wells said...

that's an awesome picture.