Wednesday, September 12, 2007

bloated like a dead frog

Sufjan, graphite, big pants and small shirts.
I am comfy now.
I have only two projects to finish before the night is over, this overwhelming pain in my stomach is holding me back greatly though (I will blame it on the Caf food).

School is still going well, I am enjoying it more and more each day. Every moment that I am in my room with Catherine it makes me so glad that I don't have any more general ed. classes! I spent three hours in the darkroom today with only 4 prints to show for it. oh well, art takes time. Right now in drawing II I am working on a representation of one of Michaelangelo's drawings. it's pretty kickin. I have two rolls of film to take before Friday and no projects in 2-d. as I said before. I am enjoying school greatly. sometimes I am saddened because I don't have time to sit and talk on the phone and tell everyone the details of my life here at vallo. and when it comes time to write on her the words escape my mind and I have nothing to say but "it's great". so there. "it's great"

If any of you should wish to write me, my address is

Suzannah Wells
UM box 1982
Montevallo, Al, 35115

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Child,

We miss you too. I am concerned about the dead frog bloat. Please expound. J

Anonymous said...

haha- dead frog bloat..hahaha.