Friday, January 26, 2007

A week of unfortunate events.

I think I can officially say this has indeed been a week of some unfortunate events. well, maybe not that many, but certainly some interesting things.

1. I dropped my $300 brand new cell phone in the toilet at wallace, and then got it out. (and the bad part is, before I used that particular toilet the person before me had taken a massive dump and left tracks in the toilet, and my phone was laying in the bottom of it.)

2. I have learned some strange things in my Biology class. on Tuesday we spent the majority of out time together talking about men who have breast. I was a bit horrified and thought of how strange that was. we also talked about some other rather unpleasant side affects of taking steroids and hormones. I also found out that my teacher is a stand up comedian. but she told us she only tells jokes about 'adult things'. she is strange.

3. I have moved out of my room and into the office. so far I like it a lot. although I can't help but think as I drift off to sleep how the setup of the room looks like a murder scene from a movie.

4. I was interviewed at school yesterday. and I made it on the front page of the Dothan Eagle. the only thing is, I was misquoted. that is the reason I don't like news people (like I said in an earlier posting.) anyway, the man talked to me about transferring and what my plans were, nothing spectacular really.

3 comments:

s. wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
on to june said...

i misquote you all the time...