Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Birds eye view

Today as I walked to class I couldn't help but think that from the sky, all of the students walking to class must look like a bunch of cattle. yeah, smoking cattle.

I also realized that out of the two computer labs in the computer building, one is for the crazy people who talk really loud, listen to screaming music, and play video games. and the other is for those who want to take school seriously.
I don't like the lab with the crazy people in it.
right now, they are talking and laughing (driving me insane) about some game or ....oh, south park...isn't that a cartoon? the other thing is... they are allllllll fat. I feel like I'm in some kind of movie. "now you're gonna laugh....oh, it get's funnier." one guy says.. the over weight guy sitting with him is wheezing he is laughing so hard... oh goodness. "oh my god"... the fat guy says as he catches his breath. "my mom would slap me if she heard me listening to this...now this is pushing it". and so the conversation and laughing/wheezing continues....I can't take it any more!

1 comment:

s. wells said...

oh the days of wallace...how i (don't) miss them. it seems the nerds and smoking people are still the same.

inconsequentially, i miss you.