Monday, January 29, 2007

I DESIRE.

de·sire
1 : to long or hope for
2 a : to express a wish for
3.a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment: a desire for fame.


I desire- a place to rest, a place where my mind can wander freely without the cares of where it may go.
I desire- to live with abandonment in my life.
I desire- to be loved.
I desire- to love.
I desire- to grow, to know, to live, to learn.
I desire- the imagination of a child.
I desire- to paint with amazing skills.
I desire- to have truth, kindness, gentleness, patience, peace engraved in my heart.
I desire- to stand out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I desire is a good hot dog with a steamed bun.

A. Jones

Anonymous said...

Precious One,

You are unique and amazing and you do stand out. Can't wait to move back to Dothan this summer and spend time with the amazing one.

D. Jones