Monday, October 12, 2009

No updates lately because I have given my time over to reading and writing for classes. I get my first two papers back tomorrow and wednesday, yikes! one of my friends didn't do well, so that makes me a little worried.

It's getting really cold up here. I wasn't fully prepared for "fall" (more like winter) to hit so quickly. At least in Alabama when it gets cold, it will get warm for a few days...but not here! it's been in the low 40's....coooolllldddd.

I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving and Christmas in Alabama. Mostly I'm just looking forward to being with everyone!

Joe and I am doing great. We are enjoying our time together more and more. He has been trying to teach me how to play football on the wii (that was given to us by Nathan). It usually ends in frustration followed by tons of laughter. I am not good at all.

This week I will be making candied apples and caramel apples, just because I've been craving them.

1 comment:

Laura and John said...

OOOOooooo!!! Save me a caramel apple!!! PLEASE!!!!