Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ok, so after multiple conversations, prayer, your great input Al Jones, prayer, and careful consideration, I have decided to stick with Christian Ed. I looked over the degree requirements for CE and CL and realized that there are a lot more classes in CE that I want to take, and really only 3 or 4 classes in CL that I want to take. So, I'll be able to continue on with CE and still take the few leadership classes that I want to take. I have heard many times that people with a CE degree get treated as if they got a degree for Sunday School. Hopefully that will not be the case for me. I have also come to find (though conversations with different professors) that I really don't even have to decide for another year. All of the classes that I have to take this semester and next can go towards either degree.
That's the update for now.

2 comments:

sarahwells said...

thanks for the update. miss you so so much!!p.s. i love you too!!
g-mother!

fifa-coin said...


To learn more about Firefall, look at GameSpot's protection around the title.The next Borderlands Two down loadable content might have been exposed. Joystiq was delivered a graphic below right associated with Playstation 3 slim Awards that suggests a brand new add-on named Mister. Torgue's Campaign associated with Carnage will be on course for you to Gear box Application's most up-to-date shooter. Will game enthusiasts arrive at satisfy Mister. Torgue over the following Borderlands Only two DLC? Graphic credit rating: JoystiqAccording for the Borderlands 2 Wikia web site, Torgue is amongst the tools producers in Borderlands Two. If the content's title will be any suggestion, the brand new DLC may target the man who goes this kind of outfit.

Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX