Monday, April 23, 2007

HandShakes & High Fives

I am sitting here trying my best to study for my Computer Applications test but my mind will not focus for me.
Today I am carried away with thoughts about the peculiarity of people. D and I had a strange conversation after school today, one that consisted of "Handshakes & High fives" (which is also going to be the title to some awesome song I will write some day...no one steal that!). I don't get him sometimes, but I am sure he doesn't get me most of the time. (does anyone really?)
I am also bothered by the fact that I can never really seem to come up with interesting things to talk about, for I do enjoy writing about things that other people find interesting. oh well.

Cheers.

1 comment:

s. wells said...

your observations on life are interesting. take notice, then write!
that's my formula, sometimes.