Friday, April 27, 2007

Breathe the fresh air.

I am down to taking 3 finals and I am finally relaxing,

In my state of relaxation I have really noticed how silly for me to have a blog is. I have all of these thoughts in my head about matters that are possibly not for viewers of all ages, and I can't write them. so what is the point really? I just write about that happens on a day to day basis, and yes that may be good but it isn't what is really in my deep down being wanting to come out. So, do I do this simply to please those who live far away and want to read about what my day is like? or do I disregard the fact that some people read this that wouldn't appreciate my thoughts and write them anyway? I don't know.

_much later_ so, Al Jones stopped in tonight, that was a pleasant surprise. I am a little saddened that I will be leaving a month after they (The Jones people) get here. I enjoyed our conversation much, although, he didn't give me much credit for all of the noble things I have done lately. oh well, I guess you win some and you lose some.

This afternoon dad and I went for a bike ride "Around the block", I remembered quickly why I love where we live. we rode down the to old creek and talked about dead black dogs... or something like that. it was great. the smell of fresh honeysuckle filled the air. it was amazing.

my thoughts are a little scattered since I waited a while to finish this, maybe one day I will write about what I really think...

One day.

1 comment:

s. wells said...

if it makes you feel any better, i don't write 75% of what i think. there's probably only 10 people in my life who could handle what i'm really thinking and what i really want to say.


i wish i had gone riding around the block...

one day.