Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of rain

I think it has rained everyday since Joe and I have been here. what is the weather thinking? 
We were going to go play disc golf today, but it doesn't look like that will happen anymore.

I'm still looking for jobs, but I think I'm about to switch over and start looking for jobs in areas that I don't want a job in. (i.e. Retail).

Our house is just about fully put together. we just have to hang a few more pictures and random things so our walls won't look so empty. 

Our house feels empty all of the time. I guess I'm used to the madness at home with everyone over, or the madness of the dorms with girls running in and out and slamming doors all day. I don't know what to do with the silence. or with all the free time.

2 comments:

Sarah W K said...

don't be discouraged if you don't hear from jobs right away, usually it may take a week or two or three to hear back from people!

Laura said...

Suz, take advantage of every free moment with Joe!! I'm telling you- treasure these days when you two don't have much on your agendas. This is probably a rare time in your lives where you will truly be able to fully be together without any distractions- HAVE Fun! (by the way, John and I "took off" basically our first year of marriage to really get to know one another, to build a strong foundation for our marriage, and especially to just have fun...so there's nothing wrong with not immediately having a job or taking things a little easy right now). Love you.