Tuesday, June 23, 2009

About...

I think life is about to finally pick up a little.
Joe and I are driving to Dothan Thursday, then down to mobile for a wedding. Only to turn around and drive back up to Wilmore. I got a call today from the seminary saying they wanted to interview me for a Major Events job I applied for. The interview was originally set up for Monday, but since Joe and I were going to be in Dothan I asked if we could do it another time. Haven't heard back yet, so I don't know if Joe and I are staying in Alabama or not. 
Anyway. I am praying this job works out and I will be able to work on campus. That would be awesome because it is less than a mile away. 
Joe is still looking for a job.

Until then, we will try to beat the golf game on the playstation. it is all we can do. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooo. So exciting! We'll be praying for you. Perhaps you could set up the interview for Wednesday...that way we can play all day Tuesday at SIX FLAGS!!! ; ) I'm just saying...

love you.