Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've got sunshine

Yesterday I got a phone call around 11:45 and it was my amazing fiance called to see if he could bring me something for lunch, that's all sweet and all, but he lives 2 hours away!
Turns out he was driving up to take me to the doctor!

He took a vacation day of sorts to come up here and go to the doctor with me for my check-up. He's the best! He had asked the day before if there was anything he could do for me, and I was thinking that all I wanted was for him to come up here and be with me for a little while, but I didn't tell him because I didn't want to make him sad that he couldn't be here. 

We went to the doctor and turns out that my white blood cell count is back to normal! Praise God!!! the doctor gave me some medicine to help me deal with the nausea so I can finish my medicine. The only problem with that is that it knocks me into next week when I take it. I sleep so hard for so long, and then feel cloudy all day. 

I am so so thankful for Joe. He is just a huge support to me and a great encourager. Sometimes I am just blown away at the fact that God has blessed me with him and that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I am so excited about that.

I am feeling much better these days. I am almost done taking my medicine, and I'm learning to cope with the nausea I do have. I am pretty sure I will by 100% again by Sunday.

1 comment:

Sarah W K said...

thank God! Joe is a good man.