Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crazy lady Crazy Lady!

If i don't stop having jacked up dreams about mine and joe's wedding I don't know what I'm going to do!
Last night I had a dream that the wedding and reception happened and I didn't remember ANY of it. I had to walk around asking people what happened. Then Joe and I spent our first night on a boat dock that had no flat floors and was on top of our house. We ended up going down to the how to mom and dads room because they were out of town and then summer walked in and threw the phone and me and Joe (who I might add were both fully clothed :o)  )  then, we decided to go upstairs then mom and dad came home and Joe wanted to go talk to them... and I was so upset that I screamed at mom "we haven't even consummated the marriage yet!" 
I woke up shortly after. It was terrible.
Summer- please don't throw phones at us. That's not nice. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh darling, those dreams are unfortunately completely normal (but certainly funny). I even have dreams like that before SHOOTING a wedding. Don't you worry... everything's going to be beautiful.

warrior poet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.