Tuesday, April 21, 2009

almost done

I just read Sarah's blog and saw where she is home in Dothan.

I am ready to be home too. Sometimes at night I can't sleep because I am making a list of everything I need to do in order to go back home. I am in the middle of packing up my room here at school. all of my things have multiplied since being here and it is a slow process of going through things and packing/throwing them out. 
I have a very long to-do list between now and graduation, and I'm not sure how in the world I am going to get it all done. I need to clone myself, or get someone (i.e. summer) to come up here and help me. 

I also can't sleep because I am always thinking about how when I wake up it will be one more day closer to marrying Joe. I lay in bed in the mornings thinking about how we will decorate, what we will need to buy the first time we go to the store, what we should return, what we will do while in Kentucky. It is all so new, so exciting. 


To Do Today:
Write more thank you letters
Work out
Finish Research paper
Pack up more


39 Days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm pleased to see that working out is on your list. and i hope you didn't put it on there because you thought i may or may not run by this sometime.