Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry New Year

It has been a very long time since I have updated, and I guess that is due to the fact that I have been with all of the people who read this... and they already know what is happening in my life. Maybe that is not such a good reason not to update after all.

Since my last post I have gotten engaged to the most wonderful man in the world, watched my oldest sister get married (to a pretty awesome guy at that), Had a wonderful Christmas with the family/fiance/family to be, turned 21 and ate at the same Mexican restaurant twice, shot off bottle rockets out of joe's back pockets as well as catch the field on fire twice.

It has been a good break in my opinion. and now it is time to go back to school...for just a few months though.

It is 145 days until Joe and I get married. I have things to do...

2 comments:

Sarah W K said...

i don't even all the things you have to do. but take courage- it will pass quickly and then you and joe will be married happily ever after!

Sarah W K said...

envy! i meant to say envy!