Monday, January 26, 2009

just waiting

I have a class purely devoted to photoshop and other computer programs. I am enjoying it thus far.
We listen to Beck while clicking away. He's good for computer work, but I don't understand a word he says.

Joe and I have registered for wedding gifts at Target and Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed that process with him. We walked through the stores. I pointed, He scanned. We are a great team.

I actually spent the whole weekend with Joe. We went home for some premarital counseling and then registered for gifts. On the drive back, we played racquetball in Troy. I lost really bad...but I feel that I am getting better. we then ate at fishtales and played balderdash with the Jackson kids (and I won by a landslide twice). It was a great weekend.

back to whole class thing, there is a guy here in the class that claims that he likes to change seats every class time, but really, there is this cute blond girl that he is trying to sit next to. the teacher made a comment one day about him changing seats (the day he actually sat to the cute blond girl) he said "yeah, I don't like to sit in the same place all of the time". fast forward 2 class days when a guy is sitting next to the blond girl. when Mr. seat changer walks in, he gets upset because some took "his" seat...next to the cute blond girl.
What a goof he is.

3 comments:

Sarah W K said...

hey, don't hate... :) patrick "changed seats" so he could sit next to me in class. he had a very strategic seat plan that eventually got him right next to me.
persistence pays off!

Anonymous said...

what a goof for sure.

i ate frog legs the other day.

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't hate times two...wasn't there a guy who asked you to led worship at a Disciple Now who never heard you sing and only seen you once prior?