Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm so cold right now

So Sarah is here now!! I went to pick her up this morning and ended up having to drive around the terminal pick-up area about 7 times. It's strange, even though there were no cars around, a police was directing traffic outside and wouldn't let me or any of the other 4 cars park and wait for people. ridiculous....parking Nazi.
Anyway, it wouldn't have really bothered my except for my lack of sleep and the creepy cab driver staring at everyone who drove by. as for the lack of sleep, I was planning on going to bed early (and by early I mean about 10:30 or 11) but I ended up tossing and turning from about 11 till 1 a.m. I usually can't sleep if I have something important on my mind. and it just so happened that I had something so very important on my mind last night and I just couldn't escape it.
I took a nap this afternoon and had strange dreams, so I guess that can make up for the lack of sleep I had last night.
I don't know. I'm still sleepy... and cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous sarah got to see you...i want to see you again..i'm such a suz-hog. ; )

s. wells said...

i love being with you and i hate to leave!