Monday, March 24, 2008

3 cheers for spring break!!

I went to Kentucky and got to see my wonderful sister and brother-in-law and had the most amazing time!!!

I couldn't have had a better time anywhere else.

and I purchased my first lotto ticket ever...thanks to Joe and Ryan.

thoughts from spring break:
1. John is a self proclaimed expert histler.
2. I am unstoppable in cranium.
3. Joe doesn't like clen pickers.
4. Grandmother will stop at nothing to get her dessert
5. I absolutely love my family and friends.

4 comments:

s. wells said...

three cheers! i thought you went home to see mom and summer? confused.

Anonymous said...

I did, and that was awesome, and then I went to kentucky.

Anonymous said...

I particularly liked your mention of clen pickers and histling..but you left out spooning?!?! Ahh...alas- and something about dolphins..haha

Oh, and Joe and Ryan are a bad influence on you...making you buy lotto tickets and all (did you win?!?!?!). haha.

Suz Driver said...

oh I was so close!!! if only I had tried a few more times!! ;o)