Friday, March 14, 2008

counting down

I have extactly 7 and a half hours until I can leave campus today!!!

but, until then I plan on-

1- going to a glass blowing session. ( I actually get to create my own glass piece and everything!)
2- going to printmaking for at least a little while and printing up my newest design (pictures to follow later)
3-eat lunch with Catherine
4- clean my room (maybe)
5- pack up and head home!!!!

and durning spring break I get to:

1- hang out with miss summer time.
2- study spanish like it's going out of style
3- think of new marketing ideas for "tham"
4- get to see my wonderful sister laura
5- eat dinner with Mr. Jones (I think)
6- be as lazy as possible
7- hang out with Joe and Ryan in a car for long periods of time :0)
8- see some dothan people I haven't seen in forever
9- uh...
10- write music.

this is going to be a wonderful break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will have a very productive break! I cannot wait to see you!! EEEEEEEEE!

s. wells said...

awesome, well, i'll just be here in baton rouge, working. ok you guys have fun. i'm here. without you guys.