Thursday, June 21, 2007

third times a charm.

Hello people!!
I feel so compelled to write random things these days, but I freeze up...like a pop-sickle...when I start to write on here. hmm.
The family is all gone here but dad and g'ma. it's been a party.
My days have been filled with laughter and tears...and well, mostly laughter. I am learning so much this summer, and I guess I will only be learning more with time. a few important things I have learned thus far:
-J.D doesn't know how to work a GPS. I will even go as far to say that boys in general are bad with directions.
-Boys don't know how to do anything with crafts. Period.
-the amount of peanuts consumed in a week by the interns is probably enough to pave the Target parking lot.
-I need my sisters very bad. I am should be thankful for them more often.
-I am a very selfish person.
-I am learning how to be humble and keep my mouth shut. (that is hard)
-It is good to be 'squeezed' by the Lord, even though it is uncomfortable and makes tears come out, "The end will justify the pain it took to get me there" (Relient K)

All in all I have so enjoyed working with 3 pretty crazy guys. every day is an adventure. some are not as a fun as others though. (like when we drove around for 30 minutes trying to find a house that the guys had the wrong directions for and wouldn't listen to my correct directions).
anyway.
Al Jones- you should know that every day I spend my time doing for others... go ahead... say it... "What a saint!" I know you're thinking it. because I am. :0)
Sisters- someone come to me and hold me! I don't have a mommy!
Moss- get your rear here and let me kick it in some video games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, pick me! pick me! I want to come hold my lil sis!!!! i miss you.

s. wells said...

i would come and hold you, but i need my mommy too. we just need to fly mommy to where we all are so she can hold us.

today we got ice cream from the ice cream man in his white truck with a freezer in the back, p said, "do you think he gets tired of that song?" i said, "did you see what he looked like?"