Monday, June 4, 2007

Spinning out in circles.

So here is the low down.
-Butt spinning in not for me. period (sorry I don't have pictures or something fancy like that)
- This summer is going to be amazing. (I am getting paid to do what I love, hang out with my friends and learn a lot)
- I will be leaving sometime in august, in the 20's I think.
-I am almost tired of people being here. but not really.
-I owned Ssom in bust-a-move. (even though I was soooo tired)
-I am learning to be more transparent. and that is hard.

hopefully I will have some pictures or something to go along with this stuff. but we'll see.

1 comment:

on to june said...

hey! wait a minute little missy! best i remember i started rolling in the end and owned your little dinosaur's butt for like eight games straight. and then i took over for Deder and owned you some more. i demand a rematch with proper documentation.
--johnlakemoss