Monday, September 7, 2009

looking forward

For the fifth of sixth time I have written out mine and Joe's weekly schedule of work and classes. It is going to be a full semester, that is for sure. At first I was slightly disappointed at how our schedules didn't perfectly line up, but then I realized that if we weren't going to school right now we would both have to work full time and would be seeing each other everyday at 5. so we are in a better position than that because we will be able to spend more of a day together than not seeing each other from 8-5 (although some days it is the case that we miss each other and don't see each other until 4:30 or 5). Anyway, Classes begin tomorrow and I am nervous about it all. I have been reading to get a head start on some classes and I don't get what the books are supposed to be about. that is not such a good way to start out I guess. Joe and I are taking a class together and that really excites me. I can't wait.

I work tomorrow from 8-12, then have class from 1-3:45.

I have stomach pains right now, and want to go to sleep.

the end.

No comments: