Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Thought...

While I wait for the cassettes to finish copying, I will update again.
I just checked our family blog and had a thought.
I just thought to myself "I never imagined it would be this way..." I was looking at the pictures of us four girls. Three of us with our husbands. I never imagined that when we got married that we would still be close to each other. For some reason I had always thought that once we grew up and got married we would all marry strange straight laced men who only wanted to work and would not care to get to know the family.
It's all so different than that though. I so look forward to talking with each of my sisters, and my mom, dad, and gradmothers. I love receiving random texts from summer at 2:45 A.M. Well, I don't like the fact that they are at that time, but I love having a sister who wants to show me her bedroom with new pictures on the wall. I love my brothers-in-law. They are tons of fun, and both have wonderful personalities that I greatly appreciate! I look forward to seeing my family beyond what I could have ever imagined!
I love them all so much, I love the guys they married, I love my almost 18 year old sister, I love the talks with the grandmothers...I love it all..I love how life has turned out. . . and, I can't wait to meet the guy summer will marry, because I know he will be wonderful!

4 comments:

sarahwells said...

i am so so proud of you girls still keeping in touch with each other.it is like you said,so many do not when they get married.but i think it was your home life. you all had such wonderful parents to teach you all. i love ya!!!

Sarah W K said...

haha, you're so funny. did you always have such a grim outlook on life?
of course we would all marry great guys and enjoy being with each other so much more!

i wish we could see you guys sometime soon. i'm about to get lost in school world. christmas is coming soon! we'll all be together again. <3

Laura said...

awww..that made my nose start burning and my eyes get watery. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I love you and miss you SO much. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!

Laura

Rachel said...

Can't wait till you all start having babies... those are gonna be some cute babies. Can I be aunty Rachel?