Thursday, March 5, 2009

really?

I found this stupid thing on facebook this morning and was amused slightly by the questions. So, instead of posting it on facebook for everyone to see, I figured I would show just my family (or sarah and summer since they are the only one who read this)

♥What are your middle names?Ashley and Joseph
♥ How long have you been together? like together as in in the same place? because that would be something like a math problem, it would be like...2.5 day x some amount of weeks. But dating would be 11 months.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 4 months
♥ Who asked who out? he did... what kind of girl would do the asking? and it wasn't "asking out", that has to be the stupidest (is that a word) question. He stated that he wanted to pursue a deeper relationship...or something.
♥ Who's siblings do you see the most? mine
♥ Do you have any children together? minihorse, and it's partial custody because he lives at Joe's.
♥ What about pets?see above
♥ Did you go to the same school?no, but Joe probably wishes he went to such a great school like Montevallo.
♥ Who is the most sensitive?depends
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? chick-fil-a, fishtales
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Kentucky with Ryan Robinson...but we weren't a couple then...so....yeah.
♥ Who has the worst temper? neither of us has a bad temper.
♥ Who does the cooking?he likes to think he does...
♥ Who is more social? about the same, but it depends on the place.
♥ Who is the neat freak? psh
♥ Who is the most stubborn? me sadly.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I wouldn't know... but in 87 days I will!!!! what what!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Him...by a long shot.
♥ Where was your first date? to olive garden.
♥ Who has the bigger family? what does that matter?
♥ Do you get flowers often? Yes
♥ How long did it take to get serious?we are both rather serious people. (stupid question...)
♥ Who eats more? I think I do.
♥ Who sings better? maybe me, but Joe makes up way funny songs.
♥ Who does the laundry? I'm guessing if we did it together I would do it...but I don't know.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?uhhh
♥ Who drives when you are together? He does...by default.
♥ Who chooses where you go to dinner? usually me, because I make up my mind quickly :0)
♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? It's usually at the same time, but he is better at it than I am.
♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship? I don't know about everyone else, but I enjoy wearing pants all the time... in about 87 days though, neither of us will be bearing pants ;)
♥ Who has more tattoos? he does...but I want one!
♥ Who eats more sweets?HIM
♥ Who cries more? who cares?

3 comments:

Sarah W K said...

what what! 87 dayz.

Laura and John said...

OMG! I read this blog EVERY Single Day!! Give me some credit here! I check it religiously!!!

; ) Love you!

The Drivers Journey said...

I check it too...

I laughed very hard at this. Could you please throw in one more innuendo?...geez :)
haha! I love you and I can't wait!