Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm back home!!!

I am so relieved that the spring 2008 semester is over. I am excited to report that I made all A's once again, and I only have two semesters left. technically I could only have one. but instead of killing myself with so many hours. I am going to take it slow and spread the class load out over two semesters. Now that I am back home I am working at "The Limited" again. Really this is not something I want to be doing. As I walked into the mall on my first day back all I could think was "Am I really doing this again?". I walked into work with a smile on my face despite the fact it was the last place I wanted to be. I'm only working about 25 hours a week or so, so it's really not that bad. it's just not fun to stand up all day.
Anyway, enough about that. I am enjoying my break from school for now, and I'm hoping I have more time off in the near future to hang out with my family, boyfriend, and some of the girls here.
with my schedule the way that it is, I have decided that I need to really make a point to do certain things before the summer is out. Things I need to do before July 7th, (these are in no particular order):
1. go to the beach at least 4 times.
2. TP the fleming's house.
3. Hang out with Joe
4. Hang out with Brandi, Brittany, Jillian, Kathy, Andi, Ms. Hunter
5. draw something
6. wash my car
7. wash my dog
8. buy clothes for México
9. be able to run 4 miles without stopping.
10. see Catherine
11. practice piano
12. record some songs
13. clean my room
14. blow bubbles in chocolate milk.
15. eat hot dogs with dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make something yummy with mummy

Anonymous said...

i'll help you run 4 miles.
i'll be your pt!