Thursday, January 10, 2008

Everything is getting better now. One of my teachers came and apologized to me for being rude (which was a great cause of my not so good day). And I finally got my bed lofted.
I was a little afraid to sleep way up high because the bed could fall, or I could fall. but all went well, or at least until 2:34 A.M. We had a fire drill and somehow I woke up and climbed down from my bed in the dark and went outside, then when I got back to my room I couldn't even remember getting out of bed. It was the strangest thing.
I seem to be forgetting a lot of things these days. Yesterday I called mom and 3 minutes later she called me back and I couldn't remember why I had called her in the first place. She said I wasn't old enough to do that, but I think it's just the first week of school and my head is to full of things I need to know already.

RA things are going well, all of the girls on my hall are extremely sweet and always wanting to talk. One girl named Monquie comes and will stand in my doorway or just come in a sit down and talk for a long time, or just stand there and watch me do whatever I'm doing. She makes me laugh a lot. The majority of girls on my hall are black, and then there are only two other white girls besides me. So far everything has gone well, and I am looking forward to the rest of the semester (as of right now at least).

2 comments:

s. wells said...

oh i love girls and black girls and sitting and talking for hours. so much fun!

s. wells said...

by the way, i love how summer counteracts your awe-inspiring posts with some of her own.