Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Because I Can:

Zachary Plays Guitar
Phil, Me, and Chris

We were all dead with poison darts. (this was the most amazing bean bag ever! it was huge!!!)

Sometimes when I draw I get really tired.



This is the drawing that I may enter in the student art show, my teacher chose it to be put in!
basically we had to scribble all over the page and then use the erasers to make and image.

This is my other layer drawing that I did, it is a skull and backbone.

This past weekend I went to Birmingham to the Film festival, Jazz festival and Greek food festival. The downtown area that we walked around in ( The Farris people and catherine) was completely amazing. I found so many neat shots there, I only put a few up here.

The Greek food festival was amazing!



At the Jazz festival there were some people there dancing and at the end of their dance they asked if anyone wanted to learn it, I eagerly jumped in and Catherine followed. As you may notice, we were the only white people there, it was completely amazing. [Wells fam-] you know the disco line dance that we do at the parties and such? well I learned two new ones that are so amazing! I can't wait to teach you guys!


I bought this sweet shirt thing the other day.


I want to paint this.

And this.


I was wearing some amazing green eye shadow, it was rockin.

Fin

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

SUZZZ!! I miss you!! I glad you are doing good!!

Anonymous said...

awww, I can't see any of your pictures : ( I miss you!

s. wells said...

look at you having a ball! i'm happy for you!

Silver Isatari said...

I try to play the dart game with Ben, but he is lame and never dies.