Thursday, May 17, 2007

Title:

so, I am sitting here with a blank screen staring me in the face and I don't know what to write. That is what brings me to the world of blogging today.
I was asked to write a bio on myself about where I am with the Lord and where he is calling me to next and such. I don't know where to start. I am writing this for my job this summer which is interning with the youth group. I met with Sean, J.D, Ben, and David today about what we are going to do, and I got very excited about the vision for what is going down.

I have realized with the opening of summer that I haven't really had much time to sit and think about random things like I enjoy doing. School took up like 97.23 percent of my brain and the other bit left was used for things like talking, remembering how to drive and such. But, now that I am out and able to use my brain for more important things, here are some things I've been thinking about:

1. who in the world invented one-ply toilet paper?! I realize that some inventions must start somewhere, but once bigger and better things come along- like two-ply toilet paper-it seems like someone would discontinue the first-and not so great- invention.
2. As for the comments left on my last blog writing, I appreciate those comments, I agree with a lot of what people wrote. good thinking!
3. sometimes letting go feels like smashing your face in muddy water.
4. Family is crazy.....but in a a good way.
5. there isn't really a five, I can't think of what else I've been thinking of.

Anyway! that's about it....sorry there is no more depth to this, it hasn't really been a deep week.

so there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so there- i like your midgrade thoughts, if you think they aren't so deep. blogs have to start somewhere..better to start at the midgrade portion of your mind and work to the depths than not start anywhere! thanks again for your thoughts. much love- l

on to june said...

1)one-ply toilet paper is for Alanis Morisette. i'll leave the reader to decide what that means.
2)it is good to take good ideas from others. good ideas are best when nurtured and shared.
3)good simile. i particularly like the word "smashing" here.
4)agreed.
5)if you need a #5, here you go: there is an ostrich/emu/llama farm in florida. i've seen it with my own eyes.

s. wells said...

yes yes! muddy water!
i agree!