Monday, March 5, 2007

WORD.

I have a mid-term in economics in less than an hour and I decided to put off the studying thing. (who cares about that anyway?)
School has been going well this semester, I am happy to not be taking English, Math, or History (but who wouldn't be?!). Taking 21 hours turned out to be a swifter kick in the pants than I thought it would be. Biology is the main thing getting me at the moment. While I was in class a couple of days ago, to every question mrs. martz would ask my response was a quite "who cares?" of course, the only person who could hear me was Aris, and he just laughed. I enjoy sitting by Aris because he laugh at anything and everything I do. (everyone should have a person like that in their life, it makes you feel like you're humorous) so many times in class I will make off the wall comments and he laughs, I also enjoy putting theme music to our lab days, my friends don't understand the importance of amazing theme music yet. they also don't understand the importance of sound effects. I am teaching them though (it is a slow process). for the days that I am in biology either humming my theme music or making sound effects for the various things I do, it makes me glad that I grew up in a family who like doing the same things. I always think about Sarah when I do those things, I know she would jump in with me, and probably add a dance or something.
I don't know, all in all, school is going well, I am enjoying it.

and now I am going to study for Micro Economics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo, how did it go? (the midterm, that is)

Anonymous said...

You give and you give and you give.

A. Jones

Suz Driver said...

I got a 103 in Biology and a 98 in Micro economics, and I'm taking one more tomorrow!