Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I don't know what to do with my hands....

I am so finished with College!!!!!! 
I finished yesterday at 2:30, and now I'm trying to figure out how to fill my time.
I have a lot of wedding things to do, but a lot of it I can't do without mom.

Packing is my main priority now I guess. my room is filled with boxes. I work at packing for a while, then sit back and it seems that nothing has been done, so I get on the computer and wait for motivation to strike again.

The wedding is in 25 days FYI.

2 comments:

ServantConnect said...

AHHH!!! What a huge milestone! Finished with college forever- no more undergrad worries ; )

So excited for you and proud of you! Looking forward to graduation!!

Laura

Sarah W K said...

woah. i'm very proud of you! i remember packing all my stuff in Peck and realizing that i wouldn't be going back after that day...sooooo strange.

i hope you have a joyful and triumphant ceremony experience!