Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Say what???

I am still facing the excitement and shock of the fact that I am getting married in a matter of 109 days. I look at my ring sometimes and think "really??? I'm getting married!"
I never really thought I would find someone who loved me the way he does. I remember telling John Moss a long time ago that no one existed that could ever love me for who I am (that sounds a little depressing I know). But, sweet Joseph loves me even when I am having my worst day.

I have been looking at wedding cakes this morning to get an idea of what kind of cake I would like. I found some good ones and have an idea of what I want.

I am enjoying every moment of the planning process, even if I can't really make up my mind on colors, or food, or anything like that. I'm just soaking it all in and enjoying it.

1 comment:

Sarah W K said...

good! i can't wait to enjoy everything on that big day!!!