Monday, November 17, 2008

I stink at updating this thing.

This past weekend was really fun. I got to hang out with Joe (and friends) as well as see my wonderful sister Sarah! (who was willing to stay with me in a hotel even though we didn't sleep well there).

I only have 2 weeks before finals begin! I am completely excited about that.
I registered for my LAST semester of school a week ago!!! I can't believe it is almost time to wrap things up.
Next semester I am taking three studio classes:
-Advance Photography - historic processes (that is going to be way awesome)
- Advance Printmaking - Relief (We will be making huge prints...like 30 x 70)
- Digital Media -(things like photoshop)
- Art History - Italian Renaissance (that is the only serious class I have)
Looks like I'm going to have tons of time to work on my racquetball skills. I don't know what I am going to do with all of that time.

As for now though, I have a lot to do. I have an interview with a Hispanic guy tomorrow and then I have to write a 15 page paper and make a 30 minute presentation about it. This is all due next week and I am just starting tomorrow. I have no one (except for the Mexicans that can't speak English well) but myself to blame.

I'm ready for Christmas. I have cool gifts for peoples.

2 comments:

s. wells said...

that last line is golden! blame it on the mexicans who can't speak english. haha.

Anonymous said...

You should leave the mexicans out of this!! Gosh. People blaming ; ) I love you!!!

You Can Do It!! (and thanks for the update ; )It took you long enough!