Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happening...

It's 12:30 A.M. and I was supposed to already be in bed fast asleep...but that is obviously not the case.
Catherine called me a while ago asking me to come give back-up for writing someone up. I walked down the hall to where Catherine needed support. Interestingly enough, it was Sarah and Laura's old room from their second or third semester here. anyway, the girl who lives in there now is a very odd sort of person. She dresses in strange ways all the time, and attracts a lot of stares because of it. I mean, she dresses like a psycho-Doctor you see in horror films.
While I was standing at the door waiting on Catherine to finish I was just standing thing humming a song. I left a few minutes later and realized that the song I was humming was "Breaking off rejection with the spirit of adoption...", and I didn't even realize it at the time. It got me thinking though, maybe that was important that I was singing that song there in that moments.

Hmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

verrrry interesting. No doubt it was the Lord leading you ; )

I didn't know Catherine was an RA.

And, no...that weird girl has nothing to do with being in our old room ; )

s. wells said...

i love interesting little things that happen day to day. God's hand guiding us.

on to june said...

i guess it's better than humming "you're crazy" by guns n roses.