Friday, September 5, 2008

some people just make me feel alive*

He makes me realize and feel like i can do anything
He stands behind all of my crazy ideas 100%.
He offers support when support is needed
Encouragement where encouragement is need.
When I am overly zealous about things to the point I say stupid things, he kindly shows me a better way to speak.
When I am discouraged and upset he is quick to listen and slow to speak.
When I write songs or make any type of art he always enthusiastically wants to hear it and see it.
When I don't write songs or make art he encourages me to use the abilities God has given me.
He keeps me accountable to my walk with the Lord and challenges me everyday to strive to be more like Christ.
He is wonderful.

*Family members- I realize that I have not mentioned any of you in the post, but please know that each of you serve in a special part of making me who I am. This was mostly in response to Sarah's question.

1 comment: