Thursday, September 10, 2009

uh...come again??

I had my first days of class, and they all went well.
I have Foundations of Discipleship for 2 hours and 45 minutes on Tuesdays,
Foundations of Leadership on Wednesday and Fridays for a little over an hour (with Joe!!!)
Vocation of Ministry on Wednesdays for 2 hours and 45 minutes.

My discipleship class is going to be interesting, and I feel will have a lot of busy work. The professor is a very nice woman though. And I met a girl from Enterprise who knew about me and Joe from a friend of hers at Troy.

Leadership will be awesome. Mostly because Joe is in there :0) but the man who teaches that is interesting and I think will keep things exciting.

Oh man- and the VoM class just may be difficult. It was one of those things where I had to sit there with dictionary.com open so I knew what in the world the man was talking about! there were also quiet a few argumentative folks in there as well.

Over all I think I will be learning a lot of great things about ministry, myself, and other goodies, as well as growing with Christ. And for that I am super excited!

No comments: